The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for the attacks in Tunisia and Kuwait, according to statements on Twitter... READ MORE›
A 500 million Pentagon effort to train rebel forces to take on the Islamic State in Syria has produced only a handful of fighters... READ MORE›
A national minute's silence will be held to remember victims of the Tunisian beach attack, David Cameron has announced... READ MORE›
Metrojet officials also dismissed claims by the Islamic State that its operatives felled the plane... READ MORE›
HOW IT IS FIGHTING The United States leads a coalition conducting airstrikes in Iraq and Syria against the Islamic State and other extremist groups... READ MORE›
Vehicles containing eight coffins have arrived at Tunis military airbase from where an RAF C17 aircraft will take them to RAF Brize Norton Oxfordshire... READ MORE›
Tunisia believes the beach attack gunman, Seifeddine Rezgui, trained with the Ansar al-Sharia group in the neighbouring country, though the Islamic State group claimed the attack... READ MORE›
Tunisia attack gunmen storm tourist beach hotel with further attacks in france and kuwait... READ MORE›
The remarkable story of how a local builder helped stop the Tunisian gunman during his rampage... READ MORE›
Mr Ellwood called the attack most significant attack on the British people since 7 7 10 years ago... READ MORE›
But Mr Zarrouk argues that the security services have suffered a series of blows since Ben Ali's fall that have significantly undermined its ability to function... READ MORE›
Meanwhile 16 Metropolitan police detectives, forensic science specialists and family liaison officers arrived in Tunisia... READ MORE›
It was here the hometown of Tunisia's first president Habib Bourguiba that a teenager once tried to blow himself up amid a group of tourists... READ MORE›
Families of the 30 British victims of the attack in Sousse will be consulted on where their memorial will be... READ MORE›
"Tunisia, which is dear to all of us, is going through difficult circumstances, exceptional circumstances, that necessitate exceptional measures to face them and prevent a worse situation," Mr. Essebsi said ..... READ MORE›
The Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attack at the Imperial Marhaba hotel in Tunisia and the attack in Kuwait... READ MORE›
Prime Minister David Cameron promised a "full spectrum" ..... READ MORE›
In a passionate rallying cry, the Prime Minister says that the great British spirit will triumph over the cowards who murder defenceless people on a beach ... READ MORE›
Incredible footage emerges of gunman fleeing tunisia beach after attack that left more than 30 british tourists dead on popular beach resort in sousse... READ MORE›
The majority are British Habbib Essid the Tunisian Prime Minister said... READ MORE›
Tunisia attack Isil-linked terror group warned of shooting in chilling tweet one month ago... READ MORE›
Isil release smiling image of gunman responsible for tunisia attack that left at least 15 british tourists dead on popular beach resort in sousse... READ MORE›
The Foreign Office travel advice to Tunisia after the Bardo attack stated There is a high threat from terrorism, including kidnapping... READ MORE›
FOREIGN FIGHTERS A former commander in Tunisia's Ansar al Sharia was killed last week fighting for Islamic State in Libyan city of Sirte... READ MORE›
French president calls Paris attacks an 'act of war' by Islamic State French and U.S... READ MORE›
But British leaders are now warning that the rise of the Islamic State has again changed the calculus... READ MORE›
Tunisia terror gunman's accomplice has already reached libya and is trying to enter europe hidden aboard a migrant boat crossing the mediterranean... READ MORE›
Tunisia attack 1000 armed police to protect British tourists as chilling new video shows gunman chased by hotel staff... READ MORE›
, Saturday 4 October 2014 A still from the Isis propaganda video in which an apparent British Islamic State fighter calls the prime minister a despicable swine ... READ MORE›
Tunisia has declared a state of emergency a week after the sousse terrorist attacks... READ MORE›
Daily Digital News provides public access to an archive of historical news articles from many popular news sources. Daily Digital News provides keyword searchable summaries, and links, to news articles that were originally publically accessible, and all news articles presented on dailydigitalnews.com were initially freely available to the general public. Daily Digital News does not claim any copyright ownership of the aggregated content of this website. Aggregated news content presented on dailydigitalnews.com may be subject to copyright, and the use made here is consistent with the principles of limited use for research and education. Daily Digital News takes advantage of unique web-crawling technologies and algorithms. This includes the use of services provided by Alchemy API (by IBM Watson) as well as other open source technologies. Daily Digital News operates this website on a not for profit basis. No income, revenue, remuneration, or profit of any kind has been made as a result of providing this website to the public. Use of this website is at the user's own discretion. Daily Digital News exercises no control over the use made of this website and accepts no liability to users or resources in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with this website. Full Terms & Conditions